Emergence Global terms & conditions goods and/or services
- Any contract made, will be with Emergence Global whose registered office is situated at: Kramatweg 61-G, 1095JX,, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Emergence Global must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods and/or services that you order as specified in the contract.
- Emergence Global is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods and/or services. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the price of the goods and/or services that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods and/or services, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
Availability of products
- References on the site to products or services do not constitute an offer for the sale or delivery of that product or service. Before purchasing a certain product and/or service, detailed advice regarding the availability and suitability of it must be obtained.
Delivery of goods and/or services to you
- Emergence Global will send either by post or in digital form the goods and/or services ordered by you to the person and address you give Emergence Global at the time you place your order. For goods and/or services delivered outside of the EU, the consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. The consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order.
- If you are ordering goods or services for delivery outside of the EU, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods or services reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you. It is accepted by you that Emergence Global has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. Emergence Global recommends that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order.
- If you wish to return goods you have ordered, you must post them at your own expense to Emergence Global, Kramatweg 61-G, 1095JX Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Digital goods and services cannot be returned nor refunded.
- If the goods and/or services Emergence Global delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Emergence Global shall have no liability to you unless you notify Emergence Global of the problem, in writing within five (5) working days of the delivery of goods or services in question.
- If you do not receive goods or services ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, Emergence Global shall have no liability to you unless you notify Emergence Global in writing at the Emergence Global contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods or services were dispatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to Emergence Global under this condition, Emergence Global only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods or services that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods or services in question to the original method of payment.
- Emergence Global will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Emergence Global under this condition and Emergence Global shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods or services.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Emergence Global liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
- Emergence Global shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods or services you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods or services delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Emergence Global excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Dutch (the Netherlands) law, and the Dutch (the Netherlands) courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- These terms and conditions, together with the current Emergence Global website prices, delivery details and Emergence Global contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods or services to you by Emergence Global. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a registered officer in the employ of Emergence Global. In particular nothing said by any person on behalf of Emergence Global should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions.
- The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. Emergence Global shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
- Emergence Global is providing the Culturetest site and its contents (including any downloadable data or software) on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, Emergence Global makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Emergence Global howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Neither Emergence Global nor any of its officers, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.